Strategic Planning Services
Information Technology (IT) is an essential part of any business, and with rapidly changing technologies, it's essential for all businesses to have an effective plan or IT Roadmap to follow. This is even an importance function for small to medium sized businesses to follow.
Small to medium size businesses sometimes think that it isn't important for them to have a strategic business plan, let a lone an IT strategic plan.
Why is an IT Roadmap important for your business?
- Clear picture of your IT capabilities
- Align IT with your business goals
- Increase productivity using right technology
- Improve IT security
- Save costs removing unnecessary & inefficient applications
- Address any IT issues or shortcomings
- Avoid significant system failures or weakness in your IT
- Resolve any conflicts around priorities
IT Strategic Planning
The process followed to develop an IT strategic plan is just as important as the plan itself. Successful IT strategic plan development should follow a comprehensive process focused on obtaining full stakeholder involvement.
- Define roles & responsibilities.
- Discovery phase.
- Analysis phase.
- Document phase.
- Review & Revise phase.
After the IT strategic plan is completed, it's just as important to implement the objectives & initiatives within the specified time-frame and within the planned budget.